The election of the corporate governing bodies takes place at the General Assembly, for periods of four years, which can be re-elected. Participate in that election all the affiliated local banks (one cooperative bank, one vote).
The GENERAL ASSEMBLY BOARD is composed of a Chairman, a Vice-President and two Secretaries.
The BOARD consists of a President, a Vice President and three other members. The Board is empowered to deliberate and provide on issues and business of interest to the Federation and that are within their statutory powers and purposes set forth.
The SUPERVISORY BOARD consists of three members, a President, a Secretary and a third member. It is responsible for the verification and analysis of the accounts of FENACAM.
- Executive support activities and institutional communication performance;
- Promotes and implements the Board management policies;
- Quality assurance;
- Interface to international organizations;
- Special projects and event planning.
- Logistical support to other departments of the Federation;
- Management accounting, finance, treasury and internal billing;
- Human Resources;
- Heritage management.
Technical Support Service
- Real estate valuations;
- Investment projects;
- Technical assistance to farmers and customers of local banks;
- Valuation to insurance related with property damage.
- Audit of local banks and reports issued;
- Verifying compliance with Bank of Portugal notices and instructions and internal norms from the Central Cooperative Bank.
Central Purchase Unit
- Supply of products to local banks and Group companies (printed bank, computer consumables and stationery);
- Supply of equipment for cash handling and safety;
- Providing institutional gifts;
- Providing checks for Crédito Agrícola clients;
- Documental production;
- Central dispatching mail.
Technical Information Office
- Dissemination and information on the development of the National Strategic Framework and implementation of new european incentive systems;
- promotion of conferences and seminars and support for local initiatives.